We strive for complete customer satisfaction throughout our entire eyelash extension range. However you may either wish to exchange the item for another, or on rare occasions, there may be a fault with your item.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, you must adhere to the following:
1. Returned merchandise requires prior authorisation by a member of staff. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explain the problem with your item and for us to approve the return.
2. Claims for damaged goods must be made within 10 days of receipt.
3. All merchandise must be in the original packaging. If an exchange is requested, the packaging must be undamaged and suitable for resale - Note: For hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on eyelash extensions and various other products. (Unless they are deemed faulty).
4. All returned goods must be sent by 'Signed For' delivery.
5. Please make sure that you include:
* Customer Name
* Order Number
* Date of the Order
* Payment Method
* Brief description why you are returning the item
* E-mail and Telephone Number
6. Non Liquid products less than 30 days old will be issued a full refund less 20% restocking charge. Products more than 30 days old are not returnable for a refund. No cash refunds will be given.
7. Liquid and lotion products must be returned within 7 days to be issued the refund less 20% restocking charge. Liquid and lotion products more than 7 days old are not returnable for a refund. No cash refunds will be given.